4 Principles and 1 Law Expansion Ideas

Mike Pentz Mike.Pentz at stolonation.bc.ca
Fri Mar 30 16:09:10 PST 2001

Hi Ralp

What I mean is you general start by saying something like...the first principle states that Whoever comes are the right people. Then you expand on that statement, eg, this means that whoever shows up at the group your covening are the only one with the drive to see the issue or opportunity through and thereby the only ones who can.

so I'm looking for as many different extensions to the initial stattement of the principles and law as people can provide.

Hope this helps.

thnx

Mike

>>> earthdreams at earthlink.net 03/30/01 02:11PM >>>
Mike,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you ask how the 4 principles
and the "law" may have been "expanded".

Can you explain?

Thanks.

--