OS at Center for person with disability in Anaheim, CA

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 20:43:58 PST 2001

Minhhanh--

I wish I could help with Richard's Open Space project, but my time is filled
right now with another large consulting project, involving leadership skills
training for Siberian women.

I did forward your inquiry to my sister.  She would like to talk with the
staff of their center at some future time, but her project is in the startup
phase and she is unable to travel right now.  She said she printed the letter
so she could contact them about a possible visit at a future date.

Please convey to Richard all my good wishes for the success of his meeting.
He and his staff are doing valuable work, and I think Open Space will be an
exciting way for them to grow and develop their own organization.

Joelle Everett
Sound Resources
813 East Leeds Drive
Shelton, WA 98584