Harrison! What a book! (long)

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Mon Mar 12 15:58:06 PST 2001

I've just returned from Rubtsovsk, where I really used the words of expanding our now and your nice discovery,

people there were very happy that they stay for 3 days woriking together and feel like a family. isn't it great for a city? people from the city administration worked all 3 days (there were not much, but still -4 if I remember correctly) and from the city Counsil - 2 and from NGOs and brilliant youth, and educational people - such an unusual stuff for all their meetings - and they work nicely,

and hope they can go further... what a people and what a situation!

I really don't know where to start to move us for better society... probably I just can not do this, but I try to do some steps at least with the help of your words - passion and responsibility. I've heard them back in a feedback in the closing session, so it works....

OK, best wishes to you
let me put some words for report later
lena