Spirit At Work - (Long)

Albert Schinazi aschinazi at home.com
Thu Mar 8 09:16:08 PST 2001

Chris,

Thank you Chris and to all of you who responded off list for the positive
"Interactive Member" of the list.

Chris I took your suggestion to "invite first and explain later" and changed
the Invitation accordingly. I also visited the convergence posts on the Meta
Net. It was helpful a rich dialogue where I found some useful nuggets. I
realize that convergence and distribution of reports in a one day event is
challenging and I am still unsure on how I will handle this.  I will
continue to review the archives for ideas. If your pondering produces any
ideas on this please share them..

One of my interests would be to Open Space as a Design Charrette for a
Sustainable community development project. Yes, let's do speak to this some
time in the near future. I have enjoyed listening, and felt inspired, when
Birgitt has spoken of her experience in utilizing OS with Landscape design
projects.

I will continue to share my experience of this first Open Space with you all
as it unfolds.

Regards,
Albert

Quote for today....

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than a year of
conversation." -Plato

INTEGRATIVE SOLUTIONS
         Creating a successful world through communication, cooperation,
collaboration and creative spirit.

Conflict Resolution Services
Mediation, Arbitration, Public Forums

Group Process Facilitation & Organizational Development
Open Space Technology, Community Building Circles, Dialogue, Creative
Problem Solving Processes

Environmental Construction Services
Inspections, Sustainable Development Consultation and Design Charrettes.

Albert Schinazi
Indianapolis, IN 46240
(317) 259-0759   (317) 259-1958 Fax
Integrativesolutions at mail.com