brief notes from N. Ireland

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 09:29:21 PST 2001

Romy--

Congratulations on a great youth event--I can visualise it very well from
your descriptions.  Wonderful that some want to come and participate in the
adult event--passion and responsibility at work.  My sense is that young
people are easily passionate, but the adults around them don't often let that
flow into taking responsibility for their visions.  Hooray for you for
holding space for this to happen!

Joelle