so how would open space handle this?

Peggy Holman pholman at msn.com
Thu Mar 29 10:21:56 PST 2001

Voice From The Senate - Israel UpdateFriends,

My brother sent the message below to me with the question:

"so how would open space handle this?"

My response to him is below the message he sent me.  I'm hoping that there
are some on the list who have worked with open space in such a hotbed as the
middle east and can offer some perspective.

Thanks,
Peggy