Processfacilitation (29-30 may) and Crosscultural conflict resolution (31 may-1 june) in Stockholm

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Tue Mar 27 01:53:22 PST 2001

Hi all.
Finally everything is settled för the two courses with Birgitt Williams in
Stockholm. Information about the content of the courses can be found at her
website www.openspacetechnology.com
I will give you the practical information here: Our host is Alma
Folkhögskola, Högbergsgatan 48 in Stockholm. You may book by sending them an
email info at alma.fhsk.se or by fax + 46 (0)8-4621199. Please write your full
address. Bookings can be made until the 25:th of april.
The cost is 3200 SEK (+25% VAT) per course. If you book both courses you
will receive a 10% discount. The fee covers documentation, lunch and coffee.
They do have some rooms at low cost (400 SEK). If you would like the
invitation (in Swedish) by mail, please let me know. If you have any further
questions please contact me!
I look forward to seeing you in may!
Greetings
Thomas Herrmann      Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Medlem i BNI - nätverk för affärer (www.bni.nu)
Jag kan tillhandahålla professionella affärskontakter: Revisor, Reklam,
Tryckeri, Organisationskonsult, Resebyrå, Konferensarrangör, Marknadsföring,
Försäkringsbolag, Utbildningsmäklare, Telekommunikation, Profilkläder,
Fastighetsmäklare, Advokat, Naprapat, Rekrytering och personaluthyrning,
Florist, Film & Video, Bokföring, Hemservice.