Ralph's poetry

Ralph Copleman earthdreams at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 21 14:19:25 PST 2001

Hi,

As the originator of the semi-annual OS List poetry contest (recall the
challenge last year to write an alphabet-poem), I am taking the liberty of
offering here for sale, my new book of poems entitled "The Talk of Stones".

In deference to those who may not appreciate this clearly commercial
message, it will appear only this one time.

For all who may be interested, please open the attached flyer, which
includes ordering information and a couple of excerpts.

(The book, by the way, includes a tribute to open space in the form of a
poem celebrating 15 years of the annual OT symposium.)

Thank you.

--
Ralph Copleman
www.earthdreams.net