OS at Center for person with disability in Anaheim, CA

Minhhanh at aol.com Minhhanh at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 08:20:36 PST 2001

Hello all,
I have not been contributing, but have been following up with all postings.
I am member of board of directors for Dayle McIntosh Center for the disabled
in Anaheim California (practically down the street from Disneyland).  The
Executive Director Richard Dewylder, (714) 772-8285, is interested in having
an OS facilitator for a 1 day   session with 30 member staff to find out:
         What can be done to improve their respective programs, overall
(staffing, new approach, etc.)
             Possible time is late April or early May, one day (I think
Richard can be convinced that you need 2 days to do effective OS), from 9:30
AM to 4:00 PM
             If any of you are interested, please respond to as FYI and to
contact Richard directly.  I can help if you need me while you're here.
       Thank you for your help.
          Minhhanh