Guidence- again, the full text

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Fri Mar 2 11:02:12 PST 2001

Shalom friends of the list.

In few months I will be opening a space for social impact statement creation, in Israel. This is an initiative of few social and community organizations and they are sponsoring this attempt to better the quality of physical planning in Israel via creating and implementing a social impact statement. We plan for a two day OS. The sponsors are thinking of inviting 80 people' planners of all sorts.
Since I have never opend a space for this subject and never was faced with the challenges and thrill of opening space outside of organizational context I feel I need some deeper thinking and considering.
I would very much appreciate any guidance about;
1. OST on this subject
2. Considerations when doing an OST open to the public, such as:
- ratio between different interest groups
- affective number of participants in such an event if the target is to converge into collaborative initial action planning in the second day.est./
- preferred means and time to invite the interested and the relevant
- sending information, to those invited,on what is going on in this field in Israel right now
or any thing you feel/know is importent.

I am very exited for this new challenge and I'll keep you all informed as it unfolds
Thanks
Tova