Members in Germany

Institut für systemische Kommunikation info at insyko.de
Fri Jun 29 23:37:49 PDT 2001

Hi Esther,

I am living and working in Berlin. Last week I faciltated a 2,5 day Open
Space Conference with 90 participants outside
from Berlin. So now I am back in my office and I see your email.

The week before that OS event Birgitt Williams and her husband Ward were
in Berlin. Here we offered together
her OS Advanced Training. It was a big success. 16 very experienced
OS-Facilitators from sweden, netherlands,
switzerland, united kindom and of course germany toke part.

YES -  I would like to meet you in Berlin for a coffee - that would be
nice!
On Juli 8 and 9 I am on a business meeting in Hamburg, but I am free to
meet you on Juli 10 or 11 in the late
afternoon. Are you interested in ??

Let me please know  your plans soon.

Best wishes
Gabriela

Institut für systemische Kommunikation (insyko)
Resselsteig 30, D-12209 Berlin
Telefon: +49.(0)30.77.23.169
Telefax: +49.(0)30.77.39.20.21
e-mail: info at insyko.de