Angels at my back

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 11:49:49 PDT 2001

In a message dated 29/06/2001 13:42:20 Eastern Daylight Time,
david at adamsassociates.com writes:

> This was no more than every day, common or garden, plain vanilla open space,
> one of thousands, in an obscure and dingy part of the planet; it should not
> take up list space. And yet it was a window to a whole universe of hope.

David:

Why shouldn't your 'every day, common or garden, plain vanilla open space'
take up space in our list? This is what spirit is about.

And I love the image of Angels on your shoulder!

It is a good piece of work that you are doing and doing well as far as I can
see!

Esther

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance
133 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1S9
(416)489-5229

Assisting Individuals and Organizations to Build Capability