a new theory on space and time

Ralph Copleman earthdreams at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 13:47:55 PDT 2001

on 6/26/01 12:09 PM, Peggy Holman at pholman at EMAIL.MSN.COM wrote:

> "It sure looks like space is not going to survive in some ultimate theory,"
> he said, "and that makes it likely that time will not survive either."

I saw that article this morning.  It included diagrams that indicate how
space grows stronger the longer you leave it alone.

It figures.  Someone has said the way to create a universe is to take a
whole lot of hydrogen and just leave it alone for 13 billion years.

Time?  I guess I've had enough time.  It can stop anytime it wants.  But
when would that be exactly?

--
Ralph Copleman
609-895-1629