tibetan bells

Judi Richardson richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca
Wed Jun 13 19:28:04 PDT 2001

Hi all,

There have been a few requests regarding tibetan bells.  I thought I'd share this website for a good price on the bells.  It would be better if you purchased them yourselves as they each have a distinct sound and you want one that resonates!!

http://www.samadhicushions.com/store/gongs.htm

I hope this helps!

>>> dferrett at placer.ca.gov 06/13/01 17:57 PM >>>
Now that is an offer I would like to take you up on too. I will trust your judgement on the type as I know you know what kind to get. What is the cost and where do I send the check?

>>> koosdhr at auryn.nl 06/13/01 11:12AM >>>
Dear Raffi,

I don't know a place on the internet, but I can easily get them here. So if
you think it is possible for you to receive them in the mail, I would be
happy to send you a pair. The only problem is that you could not select
them yourself of course, but if you tell me your criteria I'll do my best.

Regards,
Koos de Heer