Theme brainstorm

Doersam, Laurel Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org
Tue Jun 12 14:02:31 PDT 2001

I'm trying something new in my next OST training.  The training will begin
with an open space event centred around work-life balance with the theme,
"Making a life while making a living".  My intention is to put this out to
the business community as a professional/personal development day.  That
way, we'll hopefully attract a group of people who are deeply invested in
the subject.  The OST training will start off with one day in Open Space as
participants in this broader event.  Then the next two days will be devoted
to the training as designed by Harrison and colleagues.  I'll let y'all know
how it goes.  And I'd love to hear if someone else has already tried this -
did it work well to give folks the flavour of a "real" Open space event?

Laurel.