Theme brainstorm

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 06:49:59 PDT 2001

Sharon:

I wanted to relay an experience I had regarding the theme.  I was working
with a group of educators who decided to do OS.  The theme was crafted by the
invitor and myself.  When we got to the actual OS event, it was clear that we
had missed the mark.  We then took some time to have the group develop the
theme.  It was a good experience and it gave all the participants ownership
of what they were doing.  It should also add that this was a small group of
around 20 people, which lent to being able to do this without taking up much
time.

Thanks,
Dave Koehler