Birgitt and Raffi

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Sun Jun 3 16:23:33 PDT 2001

Hi dear all,

I was writing a letter to one of my friends whom I didn't see YET, but it
occurs to me that I can share the ideas with all of you, except the choosing
the topic which I've already mentioned in the other letter.

The question was that I served this week as a taxi driver to my Rotarian
friends, and ....
that was really true, not an usual week. and that was just at a time when I
need to work on materials and organizational things.

we have not so many participants - 16, we were ready for 40,

but this is an excelent group for training session.

I'm still wondering what could happen if we have more time for advertizing.
Though I started doing it 4 month ago with not big certainty. But/and
following the principes of the OS - whoever comes is the right people -
there are participants from S-Petersburg, Moscow, even from UK, aslo from
Barnaul and ofcouse from Novosibirsk, so Who WAS interested in OS - they
came.

And we need to work more on expending this technology for many people. As
recieving our invitation in a situation when OST doesn't mean anything to
many people -- gives no results. Hopefully the people who are present and
they are so excited, that this is the real training for trainers in OST,
will be the good change agents for the method.

We will have 3 more days to work with OST with Birgitt Williams. and I'm
looking forward to learn more from her - She is just brilliant in puting
comlex problems in simple words -  and from all the participants as they are
so different and give so many different sides of the problems of working
with people with the help of OST.

Sorry, need to do some more work now.

Best wishes to all.

elena marchuk