OST training in The Netherlands

Koos de Heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Wed Jun 13 13:28:27 PDT 2001

As has been mentioned on this list, Birgitt Williams has left this country
yesterday morning after giving a very inspiring OST training. We were a
small group but we have all come home inspired and with a strong feeling of
connectedness. To anyone considering taking part in the basic Open Space
Technology training (session one of the Genuine Contact program) I can
highly recommend it. Birgitt's thorough understanding of Open Space, her
great care and love for the process and the people involved in it and her
gentle humour all together made for a great training.

This has been an important step in the advancement of Open Space Technology
in The Netherlands. I will keep you posted.

Koos de Heer
Auryn management advies BV
Utrecht, the Netherlands
mailto:koosdhr at auryn.nl