Opportunity for an interview

uwe.weissflog Uwe.Weissflog at t-online.de
Thu Jun 7 08:53:41 PDT 2001

Dear OS friens,
I have just been approached by Allegra Magazin in Hamburg, Germany regarding an
interview about Open Space. They are looking for a woman, preferrably 20 - 35
years old, who has OS experience, comes from Germany (or the german speaking
Central-Europe), and is willing to be interviewed and photographed. I`m
apparently not it, being male and 53. But there might be some women out there
who could help.

In case you have interested or know someone who could help, please contact
Astrid Vits, Ressort Kultur, Allegra, Gänsemarkt 24, 20350 Hamburg,Tel. 040 -
347 - 24792, Fax: 040 - 347 - 26343, email: forum3 at asv.de. This might be a nice
opportunity to "expand the Now".

all the best
Uwe Weissflog
Pathway Guidance, Rinnengaerten 1, 34516 Voehl-Marienhagen, Germany
email: uwe.weissflog at pathwayguidance.com
email (personal): uwe.weissflog at t-online.de
phone: 49-5635-991197; fax: 49-5635-993934