OST in a merger situation

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Mon Jun 4 14:42:26 PDT 2001

Hi all.
I am having a dialogue with a (maybe) client. He would like to have som
examples of where OST has been used in merger situations. The company
concearned has recently merged with two other companies. So far I only
talked to the manager of the salesdepartment, about doing OST for the three
salesdepartments. We did however talk about the whole company (160
employed)as well. The company is within marketing/sales/e-business/customer
relations and so on.
If you have a story to share I would so much appreciate it!
Good Night
Thomas Herrmann      Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Medlem i BNI - nätverk för affärer (www.bni.nu)
Jag kan tillhandahålla professionella affärskontakter: Revisor, Reklam,
Tryckeri, Data/IT, Organisationskonsult, Resebyrå, Konferensarrangör,
Marknadsföring, Försäkringsbolag, Utbildningsmäklare, Telekommunikation,
Profilkläder, Fastighetsmäklare, Advokat, Naprapat, Rekrytering och
personaluthyrning, Florist, Film & Videoproduktion, Bokföring, Hemservice.