Opening to Open Space Conference

Koos de Heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Thu Jul 19 01:23:47 PDT 2001

Hi Juerg,

Did you try the handbook by Harrison Owen: "Open Space Technology, a Users
Guide" (second edition, Berett-Koehler 1997)? It outlines the opening in
great detail and explains the importance of the different parts.

As a side note: I am not sure what your plan is with this opening text, but
I would not read it all from paper. The (eye-)contact with the group is
important. And it is important to make it your own, to speak from your
heart in stead of from a piece of paper.

Hope this helps. And thanks for the invitation - in fact, I was planning to
go to Switzerland tomorrow but I had to postpone it. Maybe next time...

Best wishes and good luck with your project,
Koos

At 08:26 19-7-2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello OS People
>
>Has someone from you a fully outlined english Opening to an OS conference.
>I'm very interested in. Please foreward it to
>
>Juerg Wenger
>in Switzerland
>
>juerg.wenger at spectraweb.ch
>
>thanks a lot and have a good time. Or at any time see you in Switzerland
>
>Juerg

Koos de Heer
Auryn management advies BV
Utrecht, the Netherlands