Access to the OSLIST-Archive

Ilona Lemberg ILemberg at t-online.de
Tue Jul 10 10:01:40 PDT 2001

Hello to all you out there - could somebody explain to me  how to get access to the OSLIST-Archive? That would be great. I just need the path or the address and would be very happy to get that information. Thanks in advance.

I do look for experience  in teaching students with OST. My next engagements are about teaching communication and soft skills to students who study informatics and it is supposed to be for different colleges and academies, close connected to our University.

Maybe some of you provide help vor me in to this topic

Kind regards, Ilona Marieluise

Ilona Marieluise Lemberg
SYSTOP - Systemoptimierung
Stendaler Str. 5