ost in schools

Tim - Engage! InterAct tim at engage.nu
Mon Jul 30 06:58:31 PDT 2001

unsubscribe please.

  -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
  Van: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU]Namens Harrison Owen
  Verzonden: 23 June 2001 14:26
  Aan: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Onderwerp: Re: ost in schools

  At 02:00 PM 6/23/01 +1000, Andrea wrote:

    Hi all, I am looking for someone who can assist me to understand and use
ost with groups of secondary students (aged 12-15) ... and older students
... and even with my teaching colleagues.
    I am new to ost and have really only just started learning a bit about
it via info on the internet.
    I would like to know if ost can be used with a class of 25 students in a
classroom setting (approximately 45 minute lessons).
    I would especially like to hear from anyone who works in schools and
uses ost with students.
    I teach English and Social Education in a rural Secondary College in
Victoria, Australia.

  Welcome Andrea -- Glad you could drop by -- and I am sure some folks out
there have experience to share.

  Harrison

  Harrison Owen
  7808 River Falls Drive