Congruity

uwe.weissflog Uwe.Weissflog at t-online.de
Tue Jan 30 00:36:03 PST 2001

Chris,
there is something in your quote "THE DANCE OF CONTENT AND RESONANCE" that
resonates strongly with me. It is the insight that when we speak with integrity
of body and mind, we create energy around us which invites others to do the
same. If the energy fields are directed outward the possibility for something
new to emerge (a "collective Gestalt") is high.

Which brings me back to the conversation about the ego. If my words say "I want
to share", but my being is tuned towards only taking in, then there is
dis-congruity. In OS terms, if the failitator thinks because of his or her
skills he/she is something special (this might not even be conscious), then we
feel the dis-congruity instantly. Which offers the possibility to go even
deeper, to the "root-intent". There is a chinese proverb that makes this point
very clear:

"Every man is a particular kind of artists, no artist is a particular kind of
man"

I know that I have (and still do) confused the two quite often, our societies
contribute in this confusion. My question becomes more and more: How can we turn
this around and where do we need to start? Oneself might not be a bad place.
with compassion an love
Uwe
Pathway Guidance, Rinnengaerten 1, 34516 Voehl-Marienhagen, Germany
email: uwe.weissflog at pathwayguidance.com
email (personal): uwe.weissflog at t-online.de
phone: 49-5635-991197; fax: 49-5635-993934