OST story: there must be better ways to make a living!

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 07:23:10 PST 2001

Friends-

Chris has provided here the MOST beautiful and
critically important story/lesson that I have EVER
encountered in the OSLIST.

THANK YOU CHRIS!!  You have given us the GIFT of a
classic experience that each of us must/will face.

Colleagues, please read on.  You too will be
grateful!!

Elwin Guild
Baltimore

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/