An Open School (Escola da Ponte)

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Sun Jan 14 07:20:29 PST 2001

At 23:45 13-01-2001 -0800, Chris Corrigan wrote:
>For another "school" that is doing interesting things, check
>http://www.wondertree.org/ where you will find a description of a
>wonderful place my family is involved in.

Wonderful!! Thank you very much, Chris. I will read everything
carefully.

Could I visit the school project and the community in the days
before or after next OSONOS?

I also apreciated that no OST vocabulary is used, but things are
devellopded from "values" (namelly, respect for children, respect for
nature, etc). This, at least for me, makes the experience much more
interesting than if it was an (eventually) "mechanical" aplication of OST
concepts or principles.

>Sorry...they haven't got the site into Portugese yet!  ;-)

That's not a problem. The fact that the pages can't be send by mail
(by a visitor to himself) IS a problem! I am obliged to read it on the
scren (which I don't like) and to be online (paying telephone calls)
while reading. Can't this be changed?

Best wishes

Artur