My Life in Open Space

Institut für systemische Kommunikation info at insyko.de
Sun Jan 14 02:37:57 PST 2001

Dear Rachel and dear OSLIST,

Welcome to the List, Rachel!

I am so much impressed about the deepness of the thougts from such a
young lady.
That is one of so many reasons, why I love OST so much.
If you live it from your heart, if you see, feel and spread this values
(of living with your own
and with others in a respectful way) in your daily private and business
life
than OS can touching others very deep in theire hearts.

And than OS can facilitate personal development  and  transformation
in a way which makes sustainable team and organizational transformation
possible.

On this point I want say THANK YOU to Harrison for making this possible.
THANK YOU to Birgitt for living OS in an integral way and THANK YOU
Rachel
for sharing your experiences and also THANK YOU to all other colleagues
for your contributions to make the world a better place!

Have a nice weekend
Gabriela Ender

Institut für systemische Kommunikation (insyko)
Resselsteig 30, D-12209 Berlin
Telefon: +49.(0)30.77.23.169
Telefax: +49.(0)30.77.39.20.21
e-mail: info at insyko.de