Whatever happens...

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 12:52:45 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/11/01 2:39:12 PM, artsilva at mail.eunet.pt writes:

<< That is in my opinion the "magic" of OS - with those "fundamentals"
the old rules of the organisation don't apply and OS allows for chaos
and self-organisation to happen. >>

Artur--

It is also my belief that a big part of the magic of OS is that the old rules
are suspended and new rules (operating rules) apply.

About "whatever happens,"  it seems to me that this principle's primary value
is to remind us not to waste our energy on "could-have-beens," to the
detriment of not getting any real work done in the present.  This applies to
"whoever comes" as well.  It is easy to give away our personal power by
saying we can't do something because the ideal conditions are not present,
instead of taking responsibility for what we can do here and now.

Joelle

2.  Sign in and Proceed