OS/Playback Theatre/Advice

Ann Thompson anngalley at altavista.com
Wed Jan 3 17:49:27 PST 2001

Dear Chris,

My only suggestion would be to have the 5 o' clock news  after dinner.  This way, it can run until it runs out.  In Spain, at one of the OT symposiums, we did this, and 20 people gathered after dinner for "high play" and whatever needed to be expressed.  There was silence, where people just sat still and then someone would start something-- then group synergy played on that.--- til it ran out.  Then silence again.  People just like being together without any 'thing' that needs to happen.  The deepest creativity comes out of this which surprises us all.  This could be done Friday night.  In Spain, this lasted about 2 1/2 - 3 hours and was the highlight of our whole time together.  "We slowed down time".

Have fun,

Ann Galley
(Open Space Facilitator)

http://www.shopping.altavista.com