A Happy New Year to all!!!!

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Mon Jan 1 16:17:42 PST 2001

Hello Harrison:

Yes, we are living today the first day of the new Century and new
Millenium.

And Yes, I also think that your message was very appropriate, and Michael
will forgive you for teeling that story to us.

I also agree that "if the kids take to Open Space (and we know that they do)
there may well be hope for our species on this planet".

Maybe the last hope!

Happy new Millenuim for all humanity, present and future.

And happy new year and (parf of a) new century to all of us on
this list

Artur

-------