small issues - other methods

Fritz Walter walter.berlin at snafu.de
Sun Jan 21 10:13:05 PST 2001

Dear Artur,
to my opinion OS facilitators are experts in terms of knowing how to get a
process going - letting the energy flow. no more and no less. you know the
words about the difference between management and leadership, don't you?
management does the things right, leadership does the right things. both are
experts in different ways.

When talking about Energy I always have the following words
from Saint-Exupéry in mind:
"Dans la vie, il n'y a pas de solutions.
Il n'y a que des forces en marche:
il fout les créer et les solutions suivent."

kind regards,
Fritz Walter, Berlin