The second bit

Barry Owen homselr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:19:45 PST 2001

Greetings again . . .

I have a request. I have been talking with an internal consultant in a LARGE
company who is interested in exploring the use of Open Space within her
organization. She is seeking internal contacts within companies such as
"Boeing, GE, IBM, Cisco, Hewlett Packard? others
that are comparable..."

Any ideas?

You can certainly email me contact info directly so as not to "Trash the
listserve."

Thank you and be well,

Remember . . . Always give as good as you get and you will get as good as
you give.

Simply living the FourFold Way in Open Space . . .

Barry Owen
The Owen Group
5200 Maryland Way, Suite 101
Brentwood, TN 37027