Productive Chaos

Don Ferretti dferrett at placer.ca.gov
Wed Jan 10 08:19:40 PST 2001

Christoph,

Your question:

What conditions are necessary to enable a productive chaos? What skills does a leader need to create and maintain(!) those conditions? Where is the
right balance between control and let loose? Which factors determine this balance?

This is articulated very well in Harrison's  new book The Power of Spirit - How Organizations Transform. Although I'm still not completely sure I understand what I need to know about proactive, reactive and/or interactive organizations, Harrison's did a great job of linking chaos theory with Open Space. - check it out

Don Ferretti