OS in Toronto - was New Training Initiative

Sharon Quarrington sharonq at pdesigns.com
Sun Jan 7 08:33:34 PST 2001

From: Larry Peterson <lpasoc at inforamp.net>

As some of you are aware, Harrison has initiated a new learning
journey.  In
late February and early March we will be taking the journey in
Toronto.

It will begin with an Introduction to Open Space, February 21-23.  If
you
know people who are beginning on their journey or want to improve
their
ability to facilitate an Open Space event, this will be ideal for
them.  I
will lead it with colleagues Diane Gibeault and Audrey Coward.

Harrison will be leading Phase II and III and those of you who have
taken
training or have led a substantial number of Open Space events are
eligible
to participate. Phase II, February 28-March 1, will focus on
Organizational
Transformation.  It will be a chance to share experience and clarify
theory
on how Open Space enables the transformation of organizations.  Phase
III
will focus on leadership and how to lead without the traditional
"levers" of
command and control.  There are two different events so it is possible
take one or both. I am looking forward to the conversations.

If you want more information on this, please check my web site
http://www.inforamp.net/~lpasoc or send and e-mail
lpasoc at inforamp.net.  I
can send you an MS Word version of the brochure.  Harrison is also
developing www.openspaceworld.com (.com not .org) as a site for those
involved in the training and so information may be up there soon.

Larry Peterson
Tel: 416-653-4829

lpasoc at inforamp.net
http://www.inforamp.net/~lpasoc