Open Space Organization in San Francisco

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Sat Jan 6 10:26:51 PST 2001

Please forward:

Advanced Program in Open Space Technology
focusing on the Open Space Organization

with Birgitt Williams

(part of the Genuine Contact training program)

Saturday, April 29 (evening) - Tuesday, May 2, 2001
Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, California

"This training with Birgitt absolutely transformed my Open Space
facilitation practice. Using the tools and perspectives I learned, I am
much more confident helping clients take full advantage of an Open Space
event. Birgitt offers a wealth of experience & insight and a soulful
presence." - Jeff Aitken

This training is or facilitators and leaders who have experience using Open
Space Technology and want more.

Using Open Space Technology, learn how to develop and sustain:
 - organizations of excellence
 - organizations that are flexible and successful with change
 - organizations with high staff morale
 - organizations with high productivity
 - organizations with high innovation and creativity for sustained success.

fee:    $720 for registration by March 29
        $800 after March 29.

prerequisite: Graduate of an introductory training in Open Space Technology
by Birgitt Williams or Harrison Owen, or equivalent. Those without
introductory training, but with sufficient experience in Open Space
Technology, will be asked to begin Saturday, April 29, 10 am - 4 pm, for a
refresher introductory training with Jeff Aitken for an $80 additional fee.

Information and registration form: www.openspacetechnology.com

Information or registration: email ja at svn.net or call 415.669.1924