Small Correction

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 1 13:07:17 PST 2001

As ! read over my recent posting, it occurred to me that I had not
indicated where Michael's comments ceased and mine began. I don't mind a
lapse in manners -- but a lapse in academic correctness (AC) will not be
tolerated. For the record, the platitudes and weepy stuff at the end was
mine ---

"I shed a few tears myself, and the thought occurred to me that if the kids
take to Open Space (and we know that they do) there may well be hope for
our species on this planet.

Happy New Millennium." (harrison)

Anyhow -- I still think it is a happy New Millennium, and I wish you the
best of it.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive