quotations

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Mon Jan 1 06:40:40 PST 2001

Dear OSLIST,

Many of us have favorite short quotations that shed light, directly or
indirectly,
on the essence of Open Space.  These can be great to use in letters and
proposals to clients, and in other ways.  I have opened a new thread on the
Meta Network for the sharing of such quotations.

First offering:

"I wouldn't give a fig for simplicity on this side of complexity, but I
would give my life for simplicity on the other side of complexity."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Chris Weaver

--
S   P   R   I   N   G   B   R   A   N   C   H

Opening the Space for Inspired Collaboration
P.O. Box 8234 / Asheville, NC 28814 / USA
Phone: 828 225-0007 / Fax: 828 225-0303
http://www.springbranch.net / chris at springbranch.net

F   A   C   I   L   I   T   A   T   I   O   N