shoemaker's children

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 9 11:39:27 PST 2001

I do not know the technical workings of list design, but
would it be helpful to put a brief note at the bottom of
each page, as we do the OSLIST subscription information?

I think of this because there will always be new people and
because many people do not read the 'welcome to the list
here are the rules' note more than the initial time they see
it, and they might forget...

Lisa

-----