Critiques of Wilber

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Wed Feb 7 14:47:53 PST 2001

I think that Ken Wilbur is listening to those critiques and responds in some
ways in a Theory of Everything.  He is working at new "word images" to
describe what he is saying -- no longer talking about stages but waves and
streams for example.  He is learning from the Spiral Dynamics folks at
least.  I don't think that the only way consciousness or understanding
happens is by getting everybody in the room for a conversation -- it's a big
world. But mediation is a way of connecting to the conversation as an "I".
Open Space is another way to connect into the conversation as "we".

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
41 Appleton Ave.,