Chaos and Open Space

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 4 07:24:24 PST 2001

Another version of the story - Buddhist - is the constant intertwining of the formless state - the ultimate emptiness/ void , which then manifests as radiant energy, and then ultimately as form. Constant movement/ dance. And where we rest/ how the form manifest is pretty much determined by our intent and depth of personal practice. - which leads us to the preparation of the facilitator for Open Space.......!

Meg Salter
MegaSpace Consulting
meg.salter at sympatico.ca