Self-Organization is What Consciousness (Spirit) Does

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Fri Dec 28 09:14:19 PST 2001

Harrison:

"However as the evolution of consciousness proceeds (My Spirit grows up,
my Now gets bigger),  it is realized the my self is inextricably related
to all selves -- and ultimately to The Self, -- and there is no
problem."

Carl Jung:

"All the greatest and most important problems of life are fundamentally
insoluble.. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.  This
"outgrowing" proved on further investigation to require a new level of
consciousness.  Some higher or wider interest appeared on the patient's
horizon, and through this broadening of his or her outlook the insoluble
problem lost its urgency.  It was not solved logically in its own terms
but faded when confronted with a new and stronger life urge."

Julie