Concerns and Tactics

zken zken at cwo.com
Mon Dec 24 06:33:07 PST 2001

In Aikido you neither die for peace nor allow the other to dominate.  Your
violence does not motivate a similar or a passive response from me.  I
understand that you see violence as your only action, I restrain you gently
and firmly until you can perceive another course of action.

K e n
Peace is Security