opening new space

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 09:22:20 PST 2001

Dear Kerry-

Whie you were deep into Open Space in Armenia I was (on the same day- 13 December) in the
same boat in neighboring Azerbaijan with a 2 &1/2 day "classic" OST for 21 Azeri Staff
persons working on a USAID sponsored development project.  Our theme was "Working Smarter
Not Harder!"  It was a terrific staff development experience for all.

OST; ain't it great?
eg
Future Development International
Baltimore