Concerns and Tactics

J. Paul Everett JPESeeker at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 23:23:02 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/18/01 9:40:06 AM, kenoli at igc.org writes:

<<
I would love to hear from you regarding these questions.

In (a new version of) "solidarity" (can we avoid polarization this time?), >>

My Dear Kenoli,

Before I reply to the substance of your message, I wish to check out your
meaning in the above two sentences.  In the first, I presume you want open,
free dialogue and/or discussion about the subject on which you wrote.  Is
that correct?

In the second sentence, it appears you want dialogue/discussion only if it
agrees with your viewpoint and any other viewpoint, such as mine, which is
definitely different, will be seen as "polarization" and therefore is not to
be seen/heard on this board.  Is that correct?  Think, carefully.

(btw, we might both remember that his board is nominally dedicated to OST
subjects and not Ashcroft & Co., nor the strategic processes of the US Govt.)

Paul Everett