Viruses

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 6 17:15:20 PST 2001

Hallo Harrison:
Your unexpected expostulation calls me to be sincere, simple and serene (although I acknowledge that bumping and grinding is a salutory practice!). Four question marks? Really! Perhaps I miscommunicated, or perhaps it was just ignorance. But my question was and is an innocent one. I make no claim to technical expertise. I am fine here.  My virus checker is working. My inquiry was intended rather for the potential protection of the whole community from those on the list who continue to unintentionally pollute this particular region of cyberspace.
ho ho?
Winston