Viruses

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 12:20:33 PST 2001

I have noticed that the current virus seems to come from a legitimate email
address with a _ at the beginning (an underscore) so that if you were to try
to reply to it, you can't without removing the underscore from the beginning
of the email.

Perhaps the moderator or the listserv could look for those and eliminate them
automatically?

Maybe I'm asking too much but it's worth noting for all of us who look at our
email - delete without opening ANY of it when the "from" address has the
underscore at the beginning.

Regards
Esther

Esther Ewing
Authorized Distributor, Panoramic Feedback
www.panoramicfeedback.com
The Change Alliance
New York Line: 212-661-6024
330 East 38th St. Apt. 53K
New York, New York, 10016
Toronto Line: 416-209-0481

Assisting Individuals and Organizations to Build Capability