holding space for harmony in the world

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 10 07:50:26 PST 2001

We extend ongoing gratitude to those of you who joined us for your
co-facilitation with us for holding space for harmony in the world. Whether
you joined us in person or in the realm with Spirit on Sept 21st when we
co-facilitated the opening of space for opportunities for harmony in the
world, you are part of a network of people holding this space. The
invitation remains open for others to continue to join us in co-facilitating
the holding of this space. It is our hope that over time, millions of people
will join us in this life long commitment.

On December 21st, Ward and I and some of our children will go out to the
trees at the back of our home, where some of you gathered with us on Sept
21st and do a ceremony of ongoing commitment of holding this space. I write
this to you in the hope that from wherever you are, within the realm of
connection through Spirit, that you join us in that recommitment. If you are
joining us for the first time, please let me know so that I can add your
name to the growing list of people who are holding this space and mentoring
humanity.

Blessings,
Birgitt