World Bank and Open Space

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 8 05:54:05 PST 2001

  Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald Wrote:
<jpedrerosf at YAHOO.COM>

I requested some help regarding the World Bank's
experience with OST. perhaps it is within your reach
to give some assistance in finding recent histories
(1999 or 2000). Could you please help me with this?

******************************
The World Bank and Open Space actually have a rather long history together.
Giles and Robbins Hopkins (who are not on the listserve) are external
consultants who's major client is the World Bank. I couldn't begin to tell
you how many times space has been opened, but I will pass this message
along to them, and forward their response. Or ring them up yourself. Great
people. <rghopkins at aol.com>

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive