Glory... you are glorious...

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 12:25:26 PST 2001

Hi Glory!!

Thank you for all the information you passed together
with your message. Honestly speaking, I only know too
little about ancient greeks. A colleague brought the
relationship during the seminar I addressed last
saturday.

I requested some help regarding the World Bank's
experience with OST. perhaps it is within your reach
to give some assistance in finding recent histories
(1999 or 2000). Could you please help me with this?

Have my anticipated thanks

Jaime Pedreros

¿Quieres armar tu própia página Web pero no sabes HTML?
Usa los asistentes de edición de Yahoo! Geocities
y tendrás un sitio en sólo unos minutos.
Visítanos en http://espanol.geocities.yahoo.com