No subject

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 06:11:36 PST 2001

Dear Harrison,

Thank you very much. Your kind comments encourage me
to continue, improve and share my experiences with
everybody in OST. Yes, I know Tales from the Open
Space. I am asking a little help from colleagues: I
would like to know more about the World Bank
experiences with OST; I read that this institution
began to use it seven or eight years ago and has been
continuously developing sessions. Is it possible to
have something more recent, I mean from 1999 or 2000?

Any help is welcome

In my first messagge I mentioned I am a native
Spanish, well I referred to the language. Actually, I
am a Peruvian national living and working in Bolivia.
By the way, has anybody known about OST experiences in
Peru?

Thanks again

Jaime Pedreros

¿Quieres armar tu própia página Web pero no sabes HTML?
Usa los asistentes de edición de Yahoo! Geocities
y tendrás un sitio en sólo unos minutos.
Visítanos en http://espanol.geocities.yahoo.com